St Louis Aggression Dog Training Program – Change is Possible!
Jimmy Feeney is our expert aggressive dog trainer here at Show Me Dog Training AND he can handle all types of dog aggression issues.
Aggression is typically a behavioral issue rather than a temperamental issue, which means it can be helped. You don’t have to surrender your dog, and you don’t have to euthanize your dog. We offer our St Louis dog aggression programs to anyone with any breed. We want to help you keep your dog a safe and loving part of your home, and we certainly don’t shy away from a challenge.
The in-home Aggression Dog Training Process
If you contact Show Me Dog Training to help curb your dog’s aggressive behavior, we’ll begin with an in-home consultation, allowing us to get to know you, your dog, and discover the root cause of the aggressive behavior. Once we know more about your dog and your lifestyle, we’ll be able to recommend viable training solutions that will work for you and your pet.
A few common types of dog aggression habits are:
• Sibling (the urge to show dominance over an adoptive or biological sibling within the home)
• Maternal (a mother protecting her new pups)
• Dog (aggression toward other dogs while on the leash, at the park, looking through the window, etc.)
• Human (aggression toward humans)
• Territorial (the urge to protect what the dog believes is his/hers, whether it’s a resting space, food, toys, people, etc.)
• Fear (aggression stemming from fear/anxiety/uncertainty about people, animals, noises, new places, new objects, etc.)
It may seem impossible to believe we can keep your dog from snarling, growling, and snapping, but we can, and we can show you how to keep your dog’s behavior under control, too. With Show Me Dog Training, you’ll never feel helpless, and you’ll never feel alone. We hate to see dogs forced out of a loving home because of the fear their curable aggression causes. Theses fears are valid; the possible consequences are real. But so are the solutions.
Call 800.649.7297 or send an e-mail to learn exactly how Show Me Dog Training can help.